Sunday, January 27. 2008
Here is the final version of PSPSim the SamCoupé Emulator for PSP.
For those who haven't seen previous versions, SimCoupe emulates a SAM Coupe - an 8-bit, Z80-based home computer released in 1989 by Miles Gordon Technology.
For more information on the machine itself, including history and technical specification you can go on the SimCoupe web site.
What's new in version 1.2.1 :
- Many optimizations to speed up the emulation in
z80, video and sound emulation part.
Many games are now fullspeed (50 fps) even at 222Mhz !!
- Many new render modes and screen size options
(normal, fit, max etc ...)
- The emulator window can now be moved to fit the screen properly
- Add new hotkeys to setup render mode etc ...
- Bug fix in the low battery watchdog
- RTrigger/LTrigger keys can be used in the keyboard
settings menu to navigate between Normal, LTrigger
and RTrigger compose mapping.
- Default Hotkeys can now be set in the keyboard mapping menu
(useful to add hotkeys on existing/previous keyboard files)
- Code cleaning
Big big thanks to Nick666
How to use it ? Everything is in the README.txt file.
Sources are included, and this package is under the GNU public license,
read COPYING.txt file for more information about it.
PS: If you're looking for good games, try the Nick666 pack : here
If you want to discuss on this emulator, you can do it there :
zx81's forum on dcemu network or zx81's forum on qj.net
Display comments as (Linear | Threaded)
When a new version for GP2X?
Tried this SimCoupé PSP version and there is the same problem with game Gallactic gunners as on PC version of simulator.
Will You improve it too?