Sunday, November 9. 2008
Here is a new version of PSPThom the emulator of the
Thomson TO7 home computer !
For those who haven't seen previous versions, Thom is one of
the best emulator of the Thomson TO7 home computer running
on MacOS, Windows and Unix.
It has been initially written by Sylvain Huet in 1996
(see http://www.sylvain-huet.com), then Eric Botcazou
(see http://nostalgies.thomsonistes.org/) continued
this project and added many news features.
What's new in version 1.2.1 :
- Improve global emulation speed !
- Cheat support !
- Add eboot music from NeXuS (see NeXuS)
- New render mode x1.75
- Add vertical shift feature
- Finally fix issue with "Home -> Exit" !
- Add documentation for settings in help menu
- The virtual keyboard is now usable in the file requester menu to
choose the first letter of the game you search !
- Improve file requester with virtual keyboard to choose
sequentially rom files beginning with a given letter
- Text editor to write your own comments on games
- Display first comment line while browsing game files
- Memory monitoring engine to find your own cheat code !
- Text editor to modify the global cheat.txt file
- Add option to disable auto fire in settings menu
- Fix IR keyboard issue with fw >= 3.80 for PSP FAT
How to use it ? Everything is in the README.txt file.
Sources are included, and this package is under the
GNU public license, read COPYING.txt file for more
information about it.
If you want to discuss on this emulator, you can do it there :
zx81's forum on dcemu network or zx81's forum on qj.net
PS: If you're looking for games for this emulator, please have a look
on this french web site
Display comments as (Linear | Threaded)