Tuesday, May 12. 2009
Here is a new version of PSPColem the Colecovision Emulator for PSP.
For those who haven't seen previous versions, ColEm is one of the best emulator of the ColecoVision videogame system written by Marat Fayzullin. It's running on FreeBSD, HP-UX, SunOS, Solaris, Linux, and other Unix systems. PSPColem is a port to PSP of Colem (Unix version 1.0).
What's new in version 1.2.1 :
- Improve emulation speed (now 60 fps at 133 Mhz !)
- Default speed is now 133 Mhz for green emulation
(but you may increase the psp clock to 222Mhz for better performance)
- New background graphics
- Finally fix issue with "Home -> Exit" & sleep mode !
- Text editor to write your own comments on games
- Display first comment line while browsing game files
- Text editor to modify the global cheat.txt file
- Auto fire support for second joystick
- Bug fix in unzip rom function
(unable to open more than 10 zipped files)
- Bug fix in z80 emulation
(game such as moon patrol were buggy)
How to use it ? Everything is in the README.txt file.
Sources are included, and this package is under the GNU public license,
read COPYING.txt file for more information about it.
If you want to discuss on this emulator, you can do it there :
zx81's forum on dcemu network or zx81's forum on qj.net
Display comments as (Linear | Threaded)
Keep the good work!