Monday, January 31. 2011
VecX emulates the Vectrex game console on systems such as Linux and Windows.
It has been written by Valavan Manohararajah.
Caanoo-Vectrex is a port on Caanoo of one latest version of VecX.
What's new compared to original version :
- Major speed improvements :
+ 6809 emulation
+ vector rendering
+ remove vector cash (buggy and time consuming)
- Sound emulation completly rewritten and inspired
from 8910 driver of xmame.
- The rotate 90' view is now much faster and it is used
as default render mode.
- Save state modification, it is now faster to save state
(but previously saved games are not compatible with this
new version !)
- Add .vec and .gam file extention as valid rom extention
- Add option to change color between gray and blue
Here is a full working binary version :
And source code :
If you want to discuss on this homebrew, you can do it here :
My forum on dcemu network or http://www.gp32x.com/.