Monday, March 21. 2011
Caprice32 is one of the best emulator of the Amstrad CPC home computer series running on Windows and Unix, written by Ulrich Doewich. This emulator faithfully imitates the CPC464, CPC664, and CPC6128 models (see caprice32 project)
Here is the change log of this caanoo version :
- USB Joystick support (up to two players if you got a Twin USB joystick adapter,
or one joystick + the caanoo pad), let's have fun with Ikari warriors !
- Overclock support and default cpu clock when exiting the emu
- global disk / snap files location
- Rom file selector bug fix
- New title icon from Mospaedax
How to use it ? Everything is in the README file.
This package is under GPL Copyright, read COPYING file for more information about it.
Here is a full working binary version :
The source code is here :
If you want to discuss on this homebrew, you can do it here :
My forum on dcemu network or http://www.gp32x.com/.
Display comments as (Linear | Threaded)