Sunday, August 27. 2006
Holidays ended, and it's time now to go back to school, so here is another useful
thing to put on your PSP :
A new release of PSPX48 the Hp48 calculator emulator !
First i would like to thanks my friend jer666 for his beautiful icons and background image .
What's new in this version ?
- Add new beautiful icons and background designed by Jer666 !
- New user interface with menus and usefull options
- Display battery usage
- Add Help window with all PSP shortkeys
- Save configuration file option
- Screenshot image option
- PNG images instead of BMP (smaller images)
- Toogle between analog and digital pad option
- New keyboard handler and new mapping
The HP48 documentation is there : user guide
As far as i know Helwet Packard graciously began allowing HP48 bios to be downloaded in 2000 (you need it, but it is NOT part of my PSPX48 package because it's not GNU !).
This rom can easily be found here : hpcalc
If you want to discuss on this emulator, you can do it here :
zx81's forum on dcemu network (you will have to rename it 'rom' (without extention))
As always, the package is under GPL Copyright and sources are included.
If you want to add two more slots of memory to your HP48 download and unzip also this archive :
PSPX48 mem slots
Display comments as (Linear | Threaded)
This ques is meant for zx-81 and all readers. Which one you think personally is better the ti-92 emu or the hp48 emu??