Monday, June 28. 2010
For those who haven't seen previous release, Hu-Go is a famous emulator of NEC PC Engine console, running on many system such as Linux and Windows. (see http://www.zeograd.com/ for details)
Pandora-Hugo is a port on Pandora of my latest Dingux version of Hu-Go. It's almost fullspeed without any overclocking.
What's new then in this version compared to original one ?
- Cheat support !
- Memory monitoring engine to find your own cheat code !
- Text editor to modify the global cheat.txt file
- Text editor to write your own comments on games
- Display first comment line while browsing game files
- Screen size / Fit mode optimized for Pandora
- Pandora Keyboard support
- Save directories for rom images on exit
- etc, etc ...
How to use it ? Everything is in the README.txt file.
Sources are included, and this package is under the GNU public licence v2, read COPYING.txt file for more information about it.
Work still remain to support cd.
Here is a full working binary version :
And the source code :
If you want to discuss on this homebrew, you can do it here :
My forum on dcemu network or http://www.gp32x.com/.