Sunday, September 13. 2009
ProSystem is the best emulator of Atari 7800 game console, running on Windows system.
It has been written by Greg Stanton, see Greg Stanton web site for details.
Here is a port on GP2X-Wiz of the version i've previously ported to PSP.
Many new features have been added compared to GP2X-F100 version.
Here is a copy of the changelog :
- Cheat support !
- New background images
- Text editor to write your own comments on games
- Text editor to modify the global cheat.txt file
- Display first comment line while browsing game files
- Memory monitoring engine to find your own cheat code !
- Improve file requester with virtual keyboard to choose
sequentially rom files beginning with a given letter
- Add documentation for settings in help menu
- A thumbnail image is now displayed in the file requester
while selecting any file with the same name of a previously
saved game (rom, keyboard, settings).
It might be very helpful to recognize that game later if you
have thousand different games on your disk and rom folders !
Here is a full working binary version :
Here is the source code :
If you want to discuss on this homebrew, you can do it here :
My forum on dcemu network or http://www.gp32x.com/.