Monday, October 1. 2007
Here is a new version of PSPMSX the MSX series Emulator for PSP.
For those who haven't seen previous versions, fMSX is a famous emulator of the MSX, MSX2, and MSX2+ 8bit home computers.
It runs MSX/MSX2/MSX2+ software on many different platforms including Windows and Unix.
See http://fms.komkon.org/fMSX/ for further informations.
It has been first written by Marat Fayzullin, and later Vincent van Dam ported it on SDL.
What's new in version 1.2.1 :
- New render fast mode (original msx size but faster)
- Option to prevent the blue led to be displayed when
L or R are pressed
- Remove .png file when removing state file
- Bug fix: random pixels colors on screen borders
- IR keyboard works now also with in the keyboard
** UPDATE : What's new in version 1.2.2 **
- Add option to increase the sound volume
How to use it ? Everything is in the README.txt file.
This should be the last release, (before the next one lol)
If you want to discuss on this emulator, you can do it there :
zx81's forum on dcemu network or zx81's forum on qj.net
Display comments as (Linear | Threaded)