Tuesday, November 6. 2007
PSPIRC is a basic IRC client for the PSP (see Internet Relay Chat).
What's new in this version ?
- New graphics designed by Delight1 herself !
- Display all user flags in the user list menu
- IRC Channel name is now automatically added in command /TOPIC, /KICK and /MODE
- Command /MSG is now supported (alias to /PRIVMSG)
- Command/Text line history
- Command completion in the console window ! (see readme for details)
- You can now paste the name of an existing tab in the console line
- Bug fix in /TOPIC command (only the first word was taken into account)
- Bug fix in the new input line feature
(the text was messed up when line size was greater to the width of console window)
- Bug fix in the help menu (only first lines were displayed properly)
Credits and license :
It is mainly based on the IRC engine written by Danzel, and the user interface i wrote for PSPSSH.
The IR keyboard support is based on the work of Harald Fielker.
Thanks to Snaap06 and KookBott for their work on previous eboot icons and graphics.
If you like Hookbott graphics you can still download them here : pspirc-skin.zip
** Big thanks to Delight1 for her graphics, help, support, ideas, comments and beta testing **
This software is distributed under GNU V2 License, see GPLV2.txt file for all details and information about it.
It has been developed on linux for Firmware 1.5 and 3.71-m33, and for the IR keyboard part it has been tested using a Targus Universal IR Wireless keyboard.
How to use it ? Everything is in the README.txt file.
A binary version for firmware 1.5 is available here :
A binary version for firmware 3.x-OE is available here :
Sources are here :
*** UPDATE **** For those who find that text is unreadable with the new console background, i've uploaded a new version of pspirc with this background image :
If you want to discuss on this emulator, you can do it there :
zx81's forum on dcemu network or zx81's forum on qj.net
Display comments as (Linear | Threaded)
Whee, suggestion for this too... Maybe allow more than just five connections to be selected? I have a connection I WOULD be able to use, but it only allows me to select from five...
I thought five was good enough, but you're right i can add more (or add a scroll stuff)
Thanks for your comment,
may i know how do i go about putting the thign in my psp and so.
my version is 3.71-m33 v2
what are the steps that i should do to install the homebrew? first time.