Monday, November 12. 2007
Here is a new version of PSPSim the SamCoupé Emulator for PSP.
For those who haven't seen previous versions, SimCoupe emulates a SAM Coupe - an 8-bit, Z80-based home computer released in 1989 by Miles Gordon Technology.
For more information on the machine itself, including history and technical specification you can go on the SimCoupe web site.
What's new in version 1.1.0 :
- IR keyboard support !
- Speed improvement
- New speed limiter function
- Add option to display fps rate
- Now compatible with custom firmwares 3.x and PSP-slim
- Add a simple intro splash screen
- Option to prevent the blue led to be displayed when
L or R are pressed
- New help menu
- Support iso8859-1 fonts in print text functions
(might be useful to translate menus in german, french ...)
- Bug fix and code cleaning
Big big thanks to Nick666
How to use it ? Everything is in the README.txt file.
Sources are included, and this package is under the GNU public license,
read COPYING.txt file for more information about it.
PS: If you're looking for good games, try the Nick666 pack : here
If you want to discuss on this emulator, you can do it there :
zx81's forum on dcemu network or zx81's forum on qj.net
Display comments as (Linear | Threaded)
Thanks a million ZX! I LOVE this emulator
Wow! nice work ZX! waiting for ZX-Spectrum