Saturday, April 5. 2008
Thom is one of the best emulator of the Thomson TO7 home computer running
on MacOS, Windows and Unix.
It has been initially written by Sylvain Huet in 1996 (see http://www.sylvain-huet.com),
then Eric Botcazou (see http://nostalgies.thomsonistes.org/) continued this project and
added many news features.
What's new in this version ?
- Load and save state !
- Speed improvements
- Display and save thumbnail images for each save state
- Auto-fire mode, press RTrigger+X to switch it on/off
- RTrigger/LTrigger keys can be used in the keyboard settings menu to navigate between
Normal, LTrigger and RTrigger compose mapping.
- Add several hotkeys :
. settings such as fps, auto fire speed can now be directly modified inside the emulator
(no need to enter in the settings menu)
. quick save / quick load current state
(no need to enter in the main menu)
- Default Hotkeys can now be set in the keyboard mapping menu
(useful to add hotkeys on existing/previous keyboard files)
- Option to prevent the blue led to be displayed when L or R are pressed
How to use it ? Everything is in the README.txt file.
If you're looking for games and software have a look here :
Here is a full working binary version :
Here is the source code :
This should be the last version ...
If you want to discuss on this homebrew, you can do it here :
My forum on dcemu network or http://www.gp32x.com/.
Display comments as (Linear | Threaded)