Thursday, May 18. 2006
Here is a new version of PSPBEEB the BBC Micro Emulator for PSP.
What's new in version 1.0.3 :
- New Speed optimization
- Add screen resize menu (x1.25, x1.5, x2)
- Add .img disk file support
- Add a file (run.txt) to specify association between the disk name and
the name of the program to run (file yyy.img -> CHAIN"xxx")
- Add Analog pad mapping (in .kbd file format and in the key mapping editor)
- Add shortcut to *CAT and CHAIN"xxx" command
- Option to swap between cursor and analog pad is now working
How to use it ?
Have a look to the README.txt file !
Two binary versions (for 2.x and 1.5 FW) and sources are included in the zip archive.
Sources are included, and this package is under "Beebem" license, read COPYING.txt file for more information about it.
1) Looking for a good web site about BBC Micro ?
2) Looking for games:
Display comments as (Linear | Threaded)
I see that PSPCAP32 has been a good training for the beeb emulator
Sweet! PSPBeeb is sooo cool!
All my old games on my PSP, oh it's sweet heaven.
So where can I make suggestions, bug reports?