Thursday, September 18. 2008
For those who haven't seen previous version Hu-Go is a famous emulator of NEC PC Engine console, running on many system such as Linux and Windows. (see http://www.zeograd.com/ for details)
PSPHugo is a port on PSP of one latest version of Hu-Go.
What's new then in this version :
- Rewrite sound engine using part of code from Hugo-Wii port version, it is
now much closer to real PC Engine sound.
- Fix sprites display glitches in Gunhead and several other games
- Fix save state issue in all games (it was a miracle if that worked)
- Improve global emulation speed (fullspeed in many games at 266Mhz !)
- Add a new overclock option resulting in a faster emulation speed
(but if you encounter any graphical glitches then you may have to set
overclock to 0 and increase PSP clock speed instead)
- Improve file requester with virtual keyboard to choose sequentially
rom files beginning with a given letter
- Volume booster
- Bug fix in the keyboard menu (joystick keys)
- Add documentation for settings in help menu
How to use it ? Everything is in the README.txt file.
Special thanks to my friend Nicolas C. for support and testing
Sources are included, and this package is under the GNU public licence v2, read COPYING.txt file for more information about it.
If you want to discuss on this emulator, you can do it there :
zx81's forum on dcemu network or zx81's forum on qj.net
Display comments as (Linear | Threaded)
Great work. Keep this up. Can't wait for super-cd system support.
Just to say thanks for doing a new port of HuGo! Keep up the good work!