Sunday, March 22. 2009
For those who haven't seen previous release, DCMO5 is one of the best emulator of the Thomson MO5 home computer running on many systems such as MacOS, Windows and Unix. It has been written by Daniel Coulom (see http://dcmo5.free.fr/ for further details).
PSPMO5 is a port on PSP of the version 11 of DCMO5.
What's new then in this final version :
- Cheat support !
- Finally fix issue with "Home -> Exit" !
- Add documentation for settings in help menu
- The virtual keyboard is now usable in the file requester menu to
choose the first letter of the game you search !
- Improve file requester with virtual keyboard to choose
sequentially rom files beginning with a given letter
- Text editor to write your own comments on games
- Display first comment line while browsing game files
- Memory monitoring engine to find your own cheat code !
- Text editor to modify the global cheat.txt file
- Zip rom files are now decompressed in memory (much faster !)
- Add eboot music (see http://www.jamendo.com/en/artist/nexus)
How to use it ? Everything is in the README.txt file.
Thanks to Raven for the eboot icon's stuff.
Sources are included, and this package is under the GNU public licence v3, read COPYING.txt file for more information about it.
If you want to discuss on this emulator, you can do it there :
zx81's forum on dcemu network or zx81's forum on qj.net
Display comments as (Linear | Threaded)
Glad to see you back - been a long 3+ months since we last heard from you.
yeap, for personal reasons i wasn't able to dev anything last past three months, but now things are going better
oooooooooh very well, good back, i hope wich you can add support for GP2X, i hope wich you add the cassette support for the caprice.
Good work, take a gp2x please .