Saturday, August 29. 2009
Caprice32 is one of the best emulator of the Amstrad CPC home computer series running on Windows and Unix, written by Ulrich Doewich. This emulator faithfully imitates the CPC464, CPC664, and CPC6128 models
(see caprice32 project)
Here is a port on GP2X-Wiz of the version i've previously ported to PSP.
Many new features have been added compared to GP2X-F100 version.
Here is a copy of the changelog :
- Cheat support !
- Speed improvements
- Text editor to modify the global cheat.txt file
- Memory monitoring engine to find your own cheat code !
- Text editor to write your own comments on games
- Display first comment line while browsing game files
- Add option to disable auto fire in settings menu
- Zip rom files are now decompressed in memory (much faster !)
- Improve file requester with virtual keyboard to choose
sequentially rom files beginning with a given letter
- Add documentation for settings in help menu
- bug fix in CRTC emulation
(games such as Prehistorik II just couldn't be launched)
How to use it ? Everything is in the README file.
This package is under GPL Copyright, read COPYING file for more information about it.
Here is a full working binary version :
Here is the source code :
If you want to discuss on this homebrew, you can do it here :
My forum on dcemu network or http://www.gp32x.com/.
Display comments as (Linear | Threaded)