Tuesday, November 14. 2006
Here is a new version of PSPInt the Intellivision Emulator for PSP.
For those who haven't seen previous versions, Jzintv is an emulator of the Intellivision videogame system written by Joe Zbiciak running on many systems such as Linux, Unix, Windows and MacOS.
See official jzintv site for further informations.
What's new in version 1.0.7 :
- Emulator menus reorganisation (new menu for settings)
- Icons and background images modification
- The percent of battery left is now displayed in the emulator window
- Add a watchdog to automatically return to the emulator menu
when the battery is very low (< 5%)
- New feature to save and load a distinct setting file for each games
- Delete files option (in the file selector)
How to use it ? Everything is in the README.txt file.
Sources are included, and this package is under the GNU public license,
read COPYING.txt file for more information about it.
DrNicket and Zx.
Display comments as (Linear | Threaded)
Hehe, after a long time
Good luck with whatever you're busy with these days
Thankyou again ZX-81
This was my first childhood system. It brings back memories of ppl no longer with me. Thank you for this ZX-81, made my day. It is much improved since last version, and I really appreciate that.
I like this skins option, and I have alot of skins/slips from alot of games. If there is a way to implement them in any form , please let me know, I would love to help anyway I can. I have most saved as jpeg, but could easily convert.