Monday, September 21. 2009
TI99Sim is a very good emulator of Texas Instruments TI99 home computer
running on Windows and Unix. The emulator faithfully imitates the TI99/4 model
Gp2x-TI99 is a port on Gp2x of the version i've previously ported to PSP.
Many new features have been added since latest GP2X-F100 version.
Here is a copy of the changelog :
- Cheat support !
- New background images
- Text editor to write your own comments on games
- Text editor to modify the global cheat.txt file
- Display first comment line while browsing game files
- Memory monitoring engine to find your own cheat code !
- Improve file requester with virtual keyboard to choose
sequentially rom files beginning with a given letter
- Add documentation for settings in help menu
- A thumbnail image is now displayed in the file requester
while selecting any file with the same name of a previously
saved game (cartridges, keyboard, settings).
It might be very helpful to recognize that game later if you
have thousand different games on your cartridges folder !
How to use it ? Everything is in the README.txt file.
If you want to convert games etc ... have a look to Ti99/sim web site
for more informations (http://www.mrousseau.org/programs/ti99sim/).
You can give a try to the cartridges package :
Sources are included, and this package is under the GNU public licence,
read COPYING.txt file for more information about it.
Here is a full working binary version :
Here is the source code :
If you want to discuss on this homebrew, you can do it here :
My forum on dcemu network or http://www.gp32x.com/.
Display comments as (Linear | Threaded)