Saturday, July 29. 2006
Here is a new version of PSPVBA the GameBoy Advance Emulator for PSP.
Taken the code of the version 1.2.2 (with media engine and not working ofr 2.1+ FW) i've just finished to merge it with the old v1.1.0 version and here it is :
** THIS VERSION IS FOR 2.1+ FW PSP ! **
What's new in version 1.1.1 (compared to v1.1.0) :
- Improve sound (no more SDL stuff)
- GU access improvement (disable cache)
- Add option to enable/disable GBA battery/flash save
- Add new beautiful icons and background designed by Win-Win (Shadow) !
- New feature to save and load a distinct setting file for each games
- Add option to enable/disable the cache with the Graphical Unit
- Emulator menus reorganisation (new menu for settings)
- Rewrite some part of the Gfx code (faster)
- Bug fix and code cleaning
How to use it ?
Have a look to the README.txt file !
One binary version for 2.x FW and sources are included in the zip archive.
This package is under GPL Copyright, read COPYING file for more information about it.
If you want to discuss on this emulator, you can do it here :
zx81's forum on dcemu network
Display comments as (Linear | Threaded)
How do I save the gameboy advance emulator to psp? And where? Same thing for the psp caculator.
ps. I have version 3.80